intuVision® & exacqVision Integration
intuVision integration with exacqVision is simple and intuitive, guaranteeing compatibility with all of your cameras in the system, and bypassing the need to tax cameras for multiple video streams. Using output triggers from intuVision VA to exacqVision upon event occurrence, you can cut down on storage requirements by saving only video portions of interest. Generic soft triggers can also be sent, giving you the flexibility of all exacqVision event trigger options.
intuVision VA is certified to run directly on exacqVision servers (though not required) and intuVision is a JCI approved vendor.
exacqVision integration features:
- Direct video feed from Exacq to intuVision VA enables use of existing infrastructure, with very little effort for you.
- PTZ of cameras directly through intuVision VA to better investigate events and find optimal views, pausing video analytics processing during PTZ.
- Event triggered PTZ actions to pre-set locations allows closer inspection of detected events.
- Event triggered video recording allows you to intelligently record only video durations of interest.
Soft trigger capabilities offer open ended use of our video analytics. Use an exacqVision soft trigger to link intuVision’s award winning analytics, exacqVision’s easy to use video management and your favorite third party alert system.
- exacqVision archive linking with intuVision VA events allows you to use our robust client application to search and view your video databases, complete with event mark-up, bounding boxes, etc.
- Full post-processing integration with Exacq archived video means you can process pre-recorded video from Exacq with a click of a button.
- intuVision VA is certified to run directly on exacqVision servers alongside Exacq - meaning you can make the most of your hardware.
The exacqVision cross-platform video management system (VMS) incorporates both analog (coax) and IP security cameras and encoders, allowing for utilization of existing physical security infrastructure.