intuVision® & AXIS Camera Station Integration
Simple and intuitive intuVision integration with AXIS Camera Station, guaranteeing compatibility with all of your cameras in the system, and bypassing the need to tax cameras for multiple video streams. Using output triggers from intuVision VA to the Axis Camera Station upon event occurrence, you can cut down on storage requirements by saving only video portions of interest, view events within the AXIS Camera Station and trigger other event trigger options. Generic soft triggers can also be sent, giving you the flexibility of all AXIS Camera Station event trigger options.
AXIS Camera Station integration features:
- Direct video feed from AXIS Camera Station to intuVision VA enables use of existing infrastructure, with very little effort for you.
- PTZ of cameras directly through intuVision VA to better investigate events and find optimal views, pausing video analytics processing during PTZ.
- Event triggered video recording allows you to intelligently record only video durations of interest.
Soft trigger capabilities offer open ended use of our video analytics. Use AXIS Camera Station triggers to link intuVision’s award winning analytics with AXIS Camera Station video management and your favorite third party alert system.
- AXIS Camera Station archive linking with intuVision VA events allows you to use our robust client application to search and view your video databases, complete with event mark-up, bounding boxes, etc.
- Full post-processing integration with AXIS Camera Station archived video means you can process pre-recorded video from AXIS Camera Station with a click of a button.